Sold in sets of 2 (front pair or rear pair)
TEIN's reputation of quality suspension parts now extends to their new EnduraPro shocks as well. While being designed to be a direct replacement shock, it is quite a bit more than that. The sealed design of the shocks/struts lowers cost, while maintaining a high quality build. This extends to the shock shell, which has a thicker metal than stock shocks/struts, provides a rustproof treatment, and thoroughly strengthens the shock/strut.
Careful attention was placed on designing the inside of these shocks as well. The twin tube design ensures great control and comfort in most road conditions. The fluid was carefully formulated and selected for the best dampening characteristics adding to the comfort and control of the suspension. Coupled with a hydraulic bump stop, that prevents sudden jolts or harsh thumps, makes this a superb shock for even the bumpiest of roads.
- Restores and adds control and handling.
- Thicker knuckle support for strength and durability.
- Superior build quality and comfort.
- Specialized hydraulic bump stop.
- 150% stronger shell case than OEM.
- Twin tube system for better ride comfort.
- High performance damper oil.
- Economical and easy to install.
Lowering Notes: Can be used with stock or mild lowering springs.