Sold in pairs (front or rear). Some applications require you to check if you have ABS (Anti-Lock Brake System). Drilled and Slotted versions of these rotors basically get you all the benefits of StopTech Sport Drilled and StopTech Sport Slotted rotor at once!
StopTech Sport Drilled Rotors are a very popular way to upgrade your braking system. In addition to providing an increase in braking performance, these drilled rotors will noticeably enhance the curb appeal of your Toyota Celica, and go great with performance wheels and tires.
What makes StopTech's Sport Rotors better than the competition? For starters, StopTech uses an exclusive Power Alloy that is made to provided the ideal targets for hardness and tensile strength. Each Sport Rotor also features cooling vanes and a special anti-rust E-coating to protect it and prevent lateral runout issues. For their Sport Drilled Rotors, StopTech cross-drills holes on each rotor which work great to help move water off the braking surface for better stopping power in wet, raining conditions. Nearly all Sport Drilled rotors have unique drilled hole patterns for the left and right sides of the vehicle.
- Fully compatible with stock calipers, wheels and other chassis components, making for an easy fit.
- Delivers superior, reliable braking, even under hard driving and severe duty conditions.
- Great for use with your stock brake pads or a set of performance brake pads.
- Features a special black E-Coating finish on both sides of the rotor hat, inside the cooling vanes and on the outside edge. E-coating is a superior electro-statically applied finish designed to withstand 400 hours of salt water exposure without rusting. This is especially important on both mounting faces of the hat where it touches the hub flange and back face of the wheel. Any accumulation of rust in these areas can lead to installed lateral runout issues.
- Provides a much better look than your Toyota Celica's factory rotors.
- Uses cooling vanes and Power Alloy technology.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Stoptech Sportstop Drilled Rotors but for a different car