These shift knobs all include 3 adapters for different thread sizes to fit a wide variety of vehicles. The included thread sizes are 10x1.5mm, 10x1.25mm, and 12x1.25mm. Please see the bottom of this description for more details.
Using a round shift knob will help ease the effort of shifting. We now carry PRO Design Round Shift Knobs in an easy to hold ball style. Not only are they functional, but with a variety of high-polish finishes, they are a pleasure to look at as well. They also have the standard 5 or 6 speed shift pattern laser etched on them so they will match your transmission perfectly.
- Made from billet aluminum with a high-polish colored finish.
- Laser etched gear markings available in 5 and 6 speed patterns.
- Features a lock nut for easy and perfect install.
- Threaded adapters are made of metal (not plastic) so they will not strip and also retain their rigidity over time.
- 50mm diameter is ideal for maximum control of each shift.
Fitment Notes: All shift knobs are for MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS ONLY WITHOUT A REVERSE LOCKOUT. On some applications, the shift knobs may not directly attach to your stock shift boot (some modification may be required).
Common Thread Sizes:
10x1.5mm - Most Honda and Acura.
10x1.25mm - Most Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Infiniti.
12x1.25mm - Most Subaru, Scion, Toyota and Lexus.