SOLD INDIVIDUALLY. Put in a quantity of 4 for a complete set. For help selecting the right wheels, check out our Wheels & Tires Buyer's Guide.
The Enkei Raijin wheel is named after the Japanese God of Thunder, and just like rolling thunder, this wheel delivers impressive attitude and heart pounding excitement. Through the use of Enkei's exclusive MAT technology, weight is kept to a minimum on the Raijin wheel and strength is greatly enhanced compared to other cast wheels. This lightweight design will help reduce unsprung weight on your vehicle, resulting in crisp response and better acceleration and braking performance. Offered in many larger sizes and three premium finishes, the Raijin wheel is sure to help your vehicle look as great as it performs.
- Genuine Enkei Style at an affordable price.
- Offered in 18 and 19 inch sizes for modern applications.
- Available in Hyper Silver, Gunmetal Matte Silver and Matte Black finish.
- Spec E Inspected (Enkei's own stringent quality test which is more comprehensive than JWL standard).
- MAT Technology (Most Advanced Technology). Enkei's unique rim forming technique that combines casting and spun techniques to create wheels lighter and stronger than the competition.
Enkei Raijin Wheel Hardware Information:
- Center Caps: Included.
- Lug Nuts: Accepts standard aftermarket lug nuts (sold separately).
- TPMS: Direct fit compatibility with most all factory TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) sensors.
- Hubcentric Rings: Not necessary if installed properly. The tapered aftermarket lug nuts this wheel accepts will automatically center the wheel if installed correctly (tighten each lug nut using a criss-cross pattern, usually to 80 lb-ft of torque each, and re-tighten each lug nut after about 100 miles of driving).