Sold in sets of 4 (includes shocks for all your wheels).
TEIN's reputation of quality suspension parts now extends to their new EnduraPro Plus shocks as well. While being designed to be a direct replacement shock, it is quite a bit more than that. The sealed design of the shocks/struts lowers cost, while maintaining a high quality build. This extends to the shock shell, which has a thicker metal than stock shocks/struts, provides a rustproof treatment, and thoroughly strengthens the shock/strut.
While the casing and external parts are similar to their standard EnduraPro shocks/struts, the insides change quite a bit. The EndurPro Plus uses a similar twin tube design and retains the hydraulic bump stop. However, the EnduraPro Plus also allows fro 16 levels of dampening adjustability. This allows you to adjust the shocks for just about any situation. Most shocks are also EDFC compatible, which will allow you to change the setting on the fly, without ever leaving the cabin. With it's versatility and quality, proves that TEIN knows a thing or two about suspensions.
- Restores and adds control and handling.
- 16 levels of dampening adjustability.
- EDFC compatible (email us for details or to purchase the correct EDFC unit).
- Thicker knuckle support for strength and durability.
- Superior build quality and comfort.
- Specialized hydraulic bump stop.
- 150% stronger shell case than OEM.
- Twin tube system for better ride comfort.
- High performance damper oil.
- Economical and easy to install.
Lowering Notes: Can be used with stock or mild lowering springs.
Optional TEIN Flexible Adjuster / Controller Extensions: These handy, flexible extenders make it very easy to adjust your TEIN shocks or coilovers, especially on vehicles where the damper adjustment mechanisms are in hard-to-reach places. They are available in several different lengths too!