CARB Compliance / Exemption Warning: If you live in California and your application for this product is not CARB Compliant / Exempt, then you cannot purchase it for public highway or street use (in that case it could only be used for formally sanctioned race use on a racing vehicle that may never be used on a public highway or street). If your application is not CARB Compliant / Exempt and you're shipping to California, our system will let you know on the final checkout page.
Fuel pressure can be effected once you begin to upgrade your Kia Sportage's fuel system. The stock regulator can have trouble keeping up with the modifications or increased flow. Upgrading your fuel pressure regulator is a must for those seeking to maximize the fuel flow. Hybrid Racing fuel pressure regulators are made from aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum and Teflon coated and hard anodized for extreme durability. Each kit offers multiple ports in a -8 ORB / -6 AN and -6 ORB / -4 AN sizes for a more secure connection. The kit includes a 1/8 NPT port for adding a gauge too. Each unit can adjust from 30 PSI to 100 PSI.
- Supplies very consistent fuel pressure.
- Main ports are -8 ORB / -6 AN and -6 ORB / -4 AN sizes.
- Piston-type design provides pressure damping.
- Redundant seal quad O-rings for improved performance and longevity.
- 1/8 NPT port for gauges.
- Can adjust from 30 to 100 PSI.
- Stainless steel cap and hardware.
- E85 compatible.
- Sleek black anodized finish.