IMPORTANT: If your vehicle does not have sway bars from the factory, installation of this product may not be possible, or may require extra work.
An Eibach Sway Bar Kit (Anti-Roll Kit) significantly reduces body roll through increased stiffness over factory sway bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance driving situation.
Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, every Eibach Anti-Roll Kit comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
- Performance tuned sway bars.
- Improves handling and reduces body roll.
- Great when used with lowering springs, such as Eibach Pro-Kit or Sportline springs.
- Lowers your vehicle's center of gravity for better handling.
- Comes with all necessary hardware to install, including bushings (where applicable). End links are not included unless noted otherwise.
- Some applications are adjustable.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Application Notes: Sway bars are either sold as front only, rear only, or front and rear. Each application will also show the thickness of the sway bar (in millimeters) next to it.