All Revel VLS II Analog Gauges come with associated sensor, mounting ring, external remote, wiring, and instruction manual.
Revel VLS II Analog Gauges are the latest addition to the Revel line of gauges. The stunning analog gauges provide a classic style of gauge with modern technology and styling. Each gauge is built with a brushless motor for smooth, quiet, and accurate readings. A remote is included that allows the gauges to be programmed between white or red colors as well as hold values or peaks. The kit no longer uses a mounting cup; instead, it uses a unique aluminum bezel with a custom bracket, allowing it to be mounted virtually anywhere. Due to its common 52mm (2 1/16 inches) size, it is compatible with other pods and mounting solutions. The LED backlight is bright and clearly shows the numbering and needle. Each kit includes everything required to install and can even be daisy chained for quick, easy, and clean installs.
- Premium gauges at reasonable prices - you'll be hard-pressed to find better ones.
- Zero-friction brushless motor for quiet, fast, and accurate operation.
- LED back lighting can switch between white and red and clear lights the needle and numbering.
- Each gauge comes packaged with the associated sensor, mounting ring, external remote, and all necessary wiring. Some kits may require additional fittings or bungs for proper installation.
- Can be daisy chained together with other VLS II Analog Gauges to minimize wiring.
- Unique aluminum mounting bracket and aluminum bezel is less bulky and allows it to be mounted virtually anywhere and looks sleek.
- External remote can change between LED colors and set peak and hold values.
- Common 52mm (2 1/16 in) size for compatibly with other mounting solutions and easy installation even in small spaces.