MagnaFlow performance exhausts are 100% stainless steel and lap-joint welded for solid construction and rugged reliability even in the most extreme conditions. The mufflers used in each MagnaFlow exhaust system feature a free-flowing, straight-through perforated stainless steel core, stainless mesh wrap, and acoustical fiber fill to deliver that smooth, deep tone. MagnaFlow mufflers outflow OEM chamber style mufflers by as much as 167%. In addition to this, MagnaFlow mufflers are packed tight with this acoustical material to ensure long life and no sound degradation over time.
- 100% stainless steel, mandrel-bent exhaust system.
- Reduces backpresure while maintaining a rich, powerful performance tone.
- Features a dense wall of acoustical absorbing material to dampen out annoying exhaust frequencies.
- Straight-through design prevents excessive heat retention allowing the entire system to run cooler and last longer.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Piping Size / Exhaust Configuration Notes: Unless otherwise noted, most MagnaFlow exhausts feature 2.25" to 2.5" piping and a single muffler with a 4" polished tip (5" for some applications). This gives the best combination of power, sound, and looks for most applications.