CARB Compliance / Exemption Warning: If you live in California and your application for this product is not CARB Compliant / Exempt, then you cannot purchase it for public highway or street use (in that case it could only be used for formally sanctioned race use on a racing vehicle that may never be used on a public highway or street). If your application is not CARB Compliant / Exempt and you're shipping to California, our system will let you know on the final checkout page.This is the new and improved Black Edition version of this product! Comes with all necessary hardware for installation, including your Audi S5 specific wiring harness.
The Injen X-Pedal Pro Throttle Controller is a user adjustable throttle response controller. The X-Pedal Pro can eliminate response delays that are built into the drive-by-wire throttle from the factory, thus providing you an improved sense of feel and overall better driving experience.
This controller is a plug-in module that can be installed in as little as 5 minutes and will deliver immediate customized performance. Not only is the Injen throttle controller easy to install, it's just as easy to use and features different modes (such as Eco Mode and Sport Mode), each with custom adjustable levels to fine tune your driving experience!
- Sport Mode: 9 levels of adjustment suited for spirited driving to racing.
- Eco Mode: 7 levels of adjustment suited for saving gas to city driving.
- Drag Race Launch Control Mode: Removes any delay from the DBW Pedal, helping lower reaction times.
- Anti-Skid Mode: Helps reduce tire spin, thus making it suitable for slippery conditions.
- Anti-Theft Mode: Disables DBW Throttle Signal to the ECM.
- Stock (bypass) Mode.
- Warranty friendly (will not leave footprint after removal).
- 1000 times/sec processing speed!
- Simple plug-n-play installation.
- NEW (Black Edition): Sleek, black aluminum housing.
- NEW (Black Edition): No OBD-II connection required.
- NEW (Black Edition): Even easier installation.
- NEW (Black Edition): Can configure so reverse gear temporarily returns to stock throttle settings.