CARB Compliance / Exemption Warning: If you live in California and your application for this product is not CARB Compliant / Exempt, then you cannot purchase it for public highway or street use (in that case it could only be used for formally sanctioned race use on a racing vehicle that may never be used on a public highway or street). If your application is not CARB Compliant / Exempt and you're shipping to California, our system will let you know on the final checkout page.
Injen MR Technology maximizes horsepower/torque gains while at the same time stabilizing air/fuel ratios. MR Technology and other Injen technologies tune the intake system, making it the FIRST TUNED INTAKE IN THE WORLD!
Injen's cold air intake systems are really second to none! The cold air intake tube is strategically placed behind your Audi S5's front bumper to acquire colder, denser air. Most systems are certified or pending to be CARB Compliant / Exempt (please see www.injen.com for the latest list of CARB Compliant / Exempt intakes).
- MR Technology: A patented step-down process featured in most applications. It tunes the intakes to factory air/fuel ratios.
- Air Fusion Technology: A patented method of controlling short term and long term fuel trim levels to factory specs. Featured in some newer applications.
- Air Horn Technology: A patent-pending design that reduces turbulence and straightens air as it passes through the Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor. Featured in some newer applications.
- Injen Super-Nano Dry Air Filters: A dry nano-fiber filtration media so advanced even the U.S. military uses it.
- All intakes are tuned, calibrated, and then tested on a dyno.
- Backed by Injen's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
All Injen intake systems now come with a Injen's Super-Nano Fiber Air Filter, which is a dry media and requires no oiling. The new filter media captures/holds more dirt and allows better air flow than conventional air filters. Injen Super-Nano Air Filters also improve engine performance and help engines last longer by keeping them cleaner.