SOLD INDIVIDUALLY. Put in a quantity of 4 for a complete set. For help selecting the right wheels, check out our Wheels & Tires Buyer's Guide.
The Enkei PF01 is a high quality, super light racer friendly wheel with MAT technology offered for a competitive price. With sizes available from 15 to 18 inches and plenty of clearance for large brake calipers, this wheel will suit a wide range of different vehicles including older and newer platforms. Enkei uses it's exclusive MAT forming techniques and a split 5 spoke design to reduce the weight of the PF01 while keeping it ultra strong and responsive to provide the highest level of performance. An additional unique feature found on the Enkei PF01 is the "Roulette" pattern which is grooved into the tire mounting surface to reduce slippage and distortion between the tire and wheel for best performance under the demanding conditions of racing (this same technology is used on Enkei's own McLaren Mercedes Formula One race car!).
- Genuine Enkei Race technology at an affordable price.
- Offered in 15, 16, 17 and 18 inch sizes for almost all popular applications.
- Available in Silver or Matte Black finish.
- Spec E Inspected (Enkei's own stringent quality test which is more comprehensive than JWL standard).
- Roulette pattern grooved into the tire mounting surface to reduce slippage.
- MAT Technology (Most Advanced Technology). Enkei's unique rim forming technique that combines casting and spun techniques to create wheels lighter and stronger than the competition.
Part Update: The "PF01A" wheel features an updated mounting pad design that was originally needed for clearance on some domestic applications (primarily Mustang), however the PF01A wheels can also be used on Import vehicles with a 5x114.3 bolt pattern.
Enkei PF01 Wheel Hardware Information:
- Center Caps: Included.
- Lug Nuts: Accepts standard aftermarket lug nuts (sold separately).
- TPMS: Direct fit compatibility with most all factory TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) sensors.
- Hubcentric Rings: Not necessary if installed properly. The tapered aftermarket lug nuts this wheel accepts will automatically center the wheel if installed correctly (tighten each lug nut using a criss-cross pattern, usually to 80 lb-ft of torque each, and re-tighten each lug nut after about 100 miles of driving).