Mishimoto knows how important it is to keep a performance engine cool. Oil that is too hot can cause reduced engine performance, increased wear, and sometimes can cause your motor oil to stop working efficiently. One of the easiest ways to help keep your motor cooler under any driving condition is to install a universal oil cooler from Mishimoto. This oil cooler kit comes with hardware to allow adaptation to any Audi RS3's oil filter mounting location. It includes all the fittings, hoses, and the cooler itself so you don't have to spend time adapting fittings or making hoses. The sandwich adapter also has auxiliary ports that allow for installation of extra gauges, or oil feed lines for other accessories.
- Significantly reduces engine oil temperature (by over 20 degrees in some cases).
- Includes all hardware, hoses, and fittings for installation.
- Most kits feature a 19-row stacked plate oil cooler for optimal fluid temperature reduction.
- Includes oil filter sandwich adapter with auxiliary ports. This makes it easy to add other oil sensors directly to the sandwich adapter.
- Select applications include a thermostatic adapter which opens at 185 degrees F/85 degrees C.
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Fitment Notes: The sandwich adapter included with the kit is intended only for use with spin-on style oil filters. If your car uses a cartridge style replacement filter element, which is unusual, then additional modification or adapters may be needed to install this product.