CARB Compliance / Exemption Warning: If you live in California and your application for this product is not CARB Compliant / Exempt, then you cannot purchase it for public highway or street use (in that case it could only be used for formally sanctioned race use on a racing vehicle that may never be used on a public highway or street). If your application is not CARB Compliant / Exempt and you're shipping to California, our system will let you know on the final checkout page.
GReddy has released an updated version of the venerable Profec line of boost controllers. The new Profec unit is smaller, faster, thinner, and uses a high-quality color Organic LED (OLED) screen. Because of this, the new Profec boost controller allows for more mounting options than the B-Spec II design. In addition to this, the user interface is much more intuitive and simple thanks to a rotary dial and push button layout. This new version also uses a new boost control solenoid that reacts faster and is also smaller. All of the base features of the Profec B-Spec II unit are retained as well, and additional processing power and an easier interface make the new GReddy Profec the best electronic boost controller you can buy.
The GReddy Profec is not just a single electronic device, it also comes with installation hardware, including solenoid, hoses, and harness! It is compatible with internal and external wastegates.
- High performance electronic boost controller.
- Intuitive control screen and dial control.
- Color OLED display.
- Revised compact boost solenoid.
- 3 display types - Numeric, Bar Graph, & Map Graph.
- Includes mounting bracket (adjustable).
- Built-in Boost gauge (300 kPa or 43.5 PSI). Integrated with the sensor unit.
- 2 preset setting (Lo & Hi). Set % - to increase boost (higher number = higher the boost over base boost level).
- 3rd timed Scramble boost setting.
- Last Boost and Peak Hold Boost Recall, well as a Warning Alert and Safety Limiter functions.
- Gain % - wastegate response adjustment.
- Start Boost - initial boost response adjustment.
- Faster CPU processor.
- Compatible with both actuator style and external wastegate style turbo systems.
- Compatible with Remote Switching System (to switch from Lo. to Hi).
- Data Lock and 180 degree mounting options.
Tuning Note: As with any boost controller, if used to raise boost significantly (more than 2-3 PSI) we strongly recommend a full ECU re-tune for best performance and engine life.