Emissions Warning: This product is not designed for public highway or street use, and is only legal for formally sanctioned race use on a racing vehicle that may never be used on a public highway or street.This manufacturer has a policy which prevents shipment to California for applications of this product that are not CARB Compliant / Exempt. Therefore, if you live in California, you will not be able to receive your part if it does not have a CARB EO #, even if it is for a dedicated race vehicle.
This completely new version of the world's most popular tuning tool includes all the features of the prior generation with numerous additional improvements! The COBB AccessPORT is the world's best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your Subaru, Mazda, Mitsubishi or Nissan. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow a staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off-The-Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
NEW ACCESSPORT V3 FEATURES INCLUDE:
- High Definition Full color Screen (3x larger than the V2 Screen). This full sized screen allows more room for displaying multiple gauges, full text map descriptions and useful help menu items without the need for a laptop.
- Customizable multi-gauge display allows you to view up to 6 engine parameters at once, at 1/1000 resolution. Boost Pressure, Engine Temp, Airflow, etc. This is perfect for monitoring performance at the track or during any situation. The V3 even has a digital shift light function!
- In-vehicle mount with on-off switch allows permanent or semi-permanent clean integration with your vehicle's dash. The on-off switch allows the unit to stay plugged in without draining power when the switch is in the off position.
- Much faster and easier to use. Keeps all the great features of the V2 (same map format, access to the same engine parameters, etc.) but offers more speed, more storage, and easier to navigate menus. Access to all the same parameters but with more detailed descriptions and troubleshooting tips.
- Comes standard with black and silver faceplates. Interchangeable faceplates allow additional personalization. Leave them stock or add decals, artwork or vinyl wrap for a truly custom look.
In addition to all the new features of the COBB AccessPORT V3, all the great features of the original AccessPORT are retained, making this version the best all-in one tuning, datalogging, and monitoring device around!
STANDARD AccessPORT FEATURES THAT REMAIN UNCHANGED:
- Simple Installation - Just about anyone with even the most basic of automotive knowledge can quickly and easily install an Access PORT. No computers, wire cutting/splicing or tools of any kind are required.
- Base Maps - COBB Tuning provides several preloaded maps for common power modifications. Each base map is dyno developed and rigorously tested in multiple COBB Tuning facilities across the country. These tests cover the spectrum of altitude, temperature, humidity, octane and fuel quality variables to ensure proper calibration and performance wherever the car is driven.
- Custom Tune - Unlock the full power potential of your vehicle by taking your AccessPORT to any COBB dealer to get a custom dyno tune. Or, find an e-tuner and do it all over email!
- Change Maps - Since all base maps and custom tune maps are stored in the COBB AccessPORT, you can change maps any time you want. Switch to a race gas map for that extra performance at the track. Go to the Fuel Economy map for those long boring drives. Load the Valet map to keep revs below 3,200 when you drop your car off with the parking attendant. The Anti-Theft map does not allow the car to start, keeping it safe in suspect areas or during extended parking.
- Performance - Turn on your own portable performance evaluation suite! Measure 0-60mph time, 60 foot and 1/4 mile ET's and Trap Speed.
- Live Data - Monitor OEM sensor data on-the-fly. Use the COBB AccessPORT as an additional gauge to monitor a huge number of signals, like: RPM, Coolant Temp., Battery Voltage, Intake Air Temp., Ignition Timing, Mass Air Flow and many more!
- Datalogging - Onboard datalogging allows multiple channels of data to be recorded simultaneously for later review. This allows for analysis of current engine performance. Datalogs can be sent to professional tuners to provide additional power gains remotely through email!
- ECU Settings - Quickly adjust ECU settings with the COBB AccessPORT to give you more control of your car's capabilities. Enable Launch Control and set your desired launch RPM for the perfect hole shot. Turn on Flat-Foot shifting to keep boost up during gear changes. Adjust idle speed and ignition timing in real time.
- Trouble Codes - The COBB AccessPORT allows you to read engine codes to troubleshoot issues and potentially save you from an expensive trip to the dealership. Once the issue is resolved, clear the codes and turn off the check engine light.
- Uninstall - In the event the car must be returned to the stock configuration, the COBB AccessPORT can be completely removed and the ECU restored to its factory condition. Perfect for trips to the dealership.
- Many more features! Varies per application, but typically includes: rolling boost, launch & traction control, speed density tuning, realtime tuning, knock indicator, flat foot shifting, etc.
Important Application Notes: All COBB AccessPORTs are for USDM Audi RS3s only, call to verify compatibility before ordering for non-US cars. Many of the base maps are for use with Stock or Specific aftermarket parts only. Consult the base map specifications before installing base maps.