AWE Tuning boasts some of the highest quality and best sounding systems available anywhere. Each system is handcrafted from US sourced T304L stainless steel, ensuring the highest grade material possible. Most AWE exhaust systems also offer multiple tip styles and muffler options. AWE's Touring Edition exhaust systems includes patented drone-canceling 180 Technology for added comfort, and Track Edition systems offer the most direct and fast-flowing design. Each exhaust system is specifically designed to be a direct-fit bolt-on installation and will not need any additional modifications. AWE's exhausts also feature variety of muffler tip options to choose from.
- Extreme hand-crafted quality, awesome sound, and excellent performance gains.
- Large diameter piping for best overall flow and great power gains.
- Full cat-back exhaust system.
- Touring Edition exhausts feature patented drone-canceling 180 Technology in their mufflers and do not require a silencer for street use. Most Touring Edition exhausts also feature resonators to mellow out the exhaust note even more.
- Track Edition exhausts have the most direct (least bends) and fastest flowing design for best performance gains, especially on Audi RS3s with more than stock horsepower levels. Generally Track Edition exhausts only have small resonators and no mufflers. This results in the lightest weight, most aggressive tone, and most supported power.
- Handcrafted from .065" CNC mandrel bent ultra-quality T304L polished stainless steel construction.
- Multiple muffler tip options.
- All muffler tips are individually adjustable so you can get that perfect look.
- Bolt-on design for a simple install.
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA.
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes) on most systems.
- AWE no CEL (Check Engine Light) guarantee.