Sold in sets of 4 air shocks / struts. For a complete air suspension setup, you must choose one of the available full Air Management Kits. Full Air Management Kits will include all necessary plumbing and accessories (unless otherwise noted) for a complete installation. IF YOU DO NOT SELECT A FULL AIR MANAGEMENT KIT, THEN YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN MANAGEMENT FOR THE AIR STRUTS / SHOCKS.
TruHart has now entered the Air Suspension world with the AirPlus Air Suspension Kit. This suspension kit allows you to lower and lift your vehicle with the flip of a switch, literally! This is basically the ultimate solution for changing the ride height of your Acura RSX. TruHart AirPlus kits have great ride height adjustability and ride-quality as well.
This Air Suspension Kit comes complete with 4 air shocks / struts and the option of selecting a high quality VERA Air Management Kit as well. All the VERA Air Management Kits will include a 4 gallon tank, an air compressor, and all the necessary hardware and switches to allow for a complete install. The more expensive VERA Air Management Kits will offer more options for precise control...please see the VERA kit descriptions for full details. Most of the TruHart AirPlus air shocks / struts also feature aluminum top mounts.
TruHart Air Strut/Shocks Features:
- Like full coilovers, but instead of springs, you have compressed air. This allows for the ultimate control and real-time adjustment of your ride height!
- Front and rear aluminum upper mounts included on most applications. Please call or email us before purchasing for details on your application.
- Select kits include front upper camber plates.
- Backed by a 2 Year Limited Warranty. If you use your own air management kit, this warranty does not apply since 3rd party compressor systems vary quite a bit and can potentially cause damage to the air shocks / struts.
VERA Essential Air Management Kit Key Features:
- High capacity 4 gallon steel tank.
- Chrome VIAIR 444C with 150-175 PSI pressure switch.
- High pressure hoses and fittings.
- Front and rear air pressure sensors / readings.
- Dual pneumatic paddle switches with dual needle analog pressure gauge (front and rear pressures).
- Adjust front ride height independently from rear.
- All necessary fittings, power cables and plugs.
- Backed by a 1 Year Limited Warranty.
VERA Basic Air Management Kit Key Features:
- The Basic Kit includes all of the above from the Essential Kit, and also adds / changes:
- High capacity brushed 4 gallon aluminum air tank with baseboard (instead of the steel tank).
VERA Element Air Management Kit Key Features:
- The Element Kit includes all of the above from the Essential Kit, and also adds / changes:
- Multi-color LCD display (the EVO Controller) with high/low pressure alerts and voltmeter. This replaces the dual needle analog gauge.
- Dual pneumatic paddle switches on the EVO Controller.
- 3 pressure sensors / readings (front, rear, and tank pressures).
VERA Evo Bluetooth Air Management Kit Key Features:
- The Evo Bluetooth Kit includes all of the above from the Element Kit, and also adds / changes:
- 4 button RF remote. This remote has a 150 ft range and allows you to perform the following commands: Front Up, Front Down, Rear Up, Rear Down.
- Bluetooth controller allows for use of the 6 function VERA smartphone app (free on iOS and Android). Android or iOS smartphone required (not included).
- Dual electronic switches (instead of pneumatic ones) on the EVO Controller.
- SMC water trap, which helps keep moisture out of the system for long term durability. Otherwise, draining of the air system can become necessary in certain climates.
VERA AccuAir e+ Connect Air Management Kit Key Features:
- NEW: This new offering gives you the best of both worlds from VERA and AccuAir! This kit includes all of the above from the Evo Kit, and also adds / changes:
- The AccuAir e+ Connect system is the "brains" of the kit and offers full control via the AccuAir e+ smartphone app (free on iOS and Android). No RF remote control or EVO Controller is needed or included. The e+ smartphone app can control each individual corner, front up, front down, all up, all down and 3 presets. The AccuAir e+ Connect system is one of the newest and best ones on the market.
- Features Bluetooth 5.0 for the highest level of stability/range and over-the-air updates!
- Allows for individual corner and 3-user programmable presets (ride height configurations).
- 8 solenoid valve block.
- Individual ride height control of each air shock / strut!
- Individual pressure sensors for each wheel, plus of course tank pressure too.
- Beautiful and modern ECU with an AccuAir logo design and RGB backlighting with user-customizable color.
- Battery saver mode - if your system has not been used in 24 hours, it will automatically shut off to save a bit of battery power.
- Android or iOS smartphone required (not included) for using the e+ app.