Sold in sets of 4 coilovers.
The Skunk2 Pro Series line of products have always been known to set the benchmark for performance, and they're the product that hardcore enthusiasts demand. Skunk2 Pro ST Full Coilovers continues to offer the latest advanced shock technology featuring an adjustable race inspired mono-tube design for dramatically improved handling and cornering performance. The mono-tube design together with oversized shafts and pistons help make the Skunk2 Pro ST damper extremely responsive and durable. Each Pro ST coilover kit features precise 12-way adjustable valving and come with CNC-machined forged top mounts with polyurethane bushings for maximum performance and feel. Pro ST dampers feature shortened shock bodies and shafts to maintain proper suspension travel on lowered vehicles.
Skunk2's competitive advantage is a carefully designed dampening curve that is based upon a decades of racing experience. This is what gives Skunk2 Pro ST's a quick response that optimizes grip.
- Skunk2's best coilover system to date. These coilovers will take your handling to a new limit and are perfect for street or track use.
- Precision valved shocks (12-way damping force adjustable).
- Most applications will feature all 4 upper mounts (top mounts) for your vehicle. These upper mounts will give your suspension a more solid feel to it.
- Polyurethane bushings for strong track performance and quality street comfort.
- Adjustable shock length.
- Adjustable spring pre-load (can be adjusted independent of ride height).
- Adjustable ride height. Allows for about a 1" to 3" drop (typical range).
- Large diameter mono-tube design.
- Triple upper and lower seals for leak proof performance.
- Highest quality shock oil for consistent performance at low and high temperatures.
- Shortened shock body and stroke.
- One-piece CNC-machined coilover bodies.
- Synthetic shock oil.
- Carbon steel shock body for superb strength.
- CNC-wound, chrome vanadium SAE9254V-Spec springs.
Ride Height Adjustment Notes: Normally, vehicle ride height is adjusted by reducing or increasing the pre-load on the coil spring. This method leads to inconsistent spring rates that are dependent upon the vehicle ride height. These coilovers allow you to adjust your vehicle's ride height independent of its spring pre-load. This method ensures that the spring rate is always consistent, no matter how high or low your car is. In addition, it ensures that the spring is always properly positioned onto the strut and effectively reduces miscellaneous and unnecessary noise.
Pillow-Ball Upper Mount Notes: Also called "Spherical Bearings" by Skunk2. These are included on select applications. They will help tighten up your ride and give you quicker steering response. Also, many include a built-in front camber adjustment plate as well so you can quickly and easily dial in front camber to your liking.