Sold in pairs (comes with one camber arm for each rear wheel).
The Skunk2 rear camber kit was designed based upon knowledge accumulated from Skunk2's years of racing experience, and is ideal for both street and race applications. Each Skunk2 rear camber kit is is made from forged alloy steel and aircraft quality AL7075 aluminum. Each unit also features polyurethane bushings which are designed to pivot smoothly and remove suspension slop without the harsh side effects of using actual spherical bearings. The bushing housings are offset to allow for the additional clearance needed when running smaller wheels. Camber adjustments are always recommended if you lower your vehicle a good amount below its stock ride height.
- Corrects negative camber.
- Polyurethane bushings for maximum suspension response.
- Saves weight over your OEM rear upper control arms.
- Maximizes tire life and grip.
- Good for 0" to 3"+ drops.