When you upgrade you shift knob or shifter assembly, the shift boot might be left dangling. By using the Hybrid Racing Shift Boot Collar, you can hold up the boot in a sleek way. Each collar is made of 3 main pieces. The stainless steel sleeve is threaded and directly threads on a 10x1.5 shifter. The collar is made from titanium, aluminum, or stainless steel. The collar allows the boot to be easily slipped on the sleeve and removed quickly when needed. The last piece is a simple elastic retainer that keeps the boot on the collar. The collar is engraved and provides a nice upgrade with your new shift knob or shifter assembly.
- Available in a 10x1.5 thread pitch common on most Honda and Acura vehicles.
- Easily hold up your stock or aftermarket boot for a cleaner look.
- Inner sleeve is made from machined stainless steel.
- The collar is available in either aluminum, stainless steel, or titanium.
- Aluminum option is available in anodized black or red.
Fitment Notes: All shift boot collars are for MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS ONLY WITHOUT A REVERSE LOCKOUT.
Common Thread Sizes:
10x1.5mm - Most Honda and Acura.
10x1.25mm - Most Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Infiniti.
12x1.25mm - Most Subaru, Scion, Toyota and Lexus.