These shift knobs all include 3 adapters for different thread sizes to fit a wide variety of vehicles. The included thread sizes are 10x1.5mm, 10x1.25mm, and 12x1.25mm. Please see the bottom of this description for more details.
Originally designed for sequential transmission race cars in the 1990s, this latest GReddy shift knob provides a solid solution for those looking to spruce up their interior while improving gear shifts. It is made from polished CNC machined aluminum and includes adapters for easy installation on many vehicles. The shift knob also comes with decals for different shift patterns and blue anodized GReddy badge.
- Includes metal threaded adapters for most vehicles (see below). Allows for easy installation, maximum compatibility, and keeps rigidity over time.
- Comes in a diamond shape.
- Shift knob can weight 150 to 200 grams, depending on the option selected.
- Height adjustable!
- Includes decals for different shift patterns.
- Comes with an anodized blue GReddy badge with o-ring.
- Available in Low Type and High Type versions for different shifter types (please see specific notes when you select your option). The Low Type positions the shift knob at a lower point and is compatible with many vehicles that feature reverse lockout mechanisms. The High Type version sits higher and is NOT compatible with reverse lockouts.
Fitment Notes: All shift knobs are for MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS ONLY WITHOUT A REVERSE LOCKOUT. On some applications, the shift knobs may not directly attach to your stock shift boot (some modification may be required).
Common Thread Sizes:
10x1.5mm - Most Honda and Acura.
10x1.25mm - Most Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Infiniti.
12x1.25mm - Most Subaru, Scion, Toyota and Lexus.