SOLD INDIVIDUALLY. Put in a quantity of 4 for a complete set. For help selecting the right wheels, check out our Wheels & Tires Buyer's Guide.
The Enkei NT03+M is designed with a unique perimeter brace ring to improve strength. This ring helps the NT03+M resist deformation or distortion from outer forces, resulting in a lightweight wheel that is incredibly strong and offers highly accurate steering response. The NT03+M also features twin valve stem openings for racing situations where precise monitoring while changing tire pressure is required.
- Available in F1 Silver for all sizes.
- Limited quantities of Black, Vanquish White, Victory Blue, Emerald Blue, Gold, Gunmetal, Red, Orange, Purple, or Magenta finish in select sizes
- Spec E Inspected (Enkei's own stringent quality test which is more comprehensive than JWL standard).
- MAT Technology (Most Advanced Technology). Enkei's unique rim forming technique that combines casting and spun techniques to create wheels lighter and stronger than the competition.
Enkei NT03+M Wheel Hardware Information:
- Center Caps: Included.
- Lug Nuts: Accepts standard aftermarket lug nuts (sold separately).
- TPMS: Direct fit compatibility with most all factory TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) sensors.
- Hubcentric Rings: Not necessary if installed properly. The tapered aftermarket lug nuts this wheel accepts will automatically center the wheel if installed correctly (tighten each lug nut using a criss-cross pattern, usually to 80 lb-ft of torque each, and re-tighten each lug nut after about 100 miles of driving).