SOLD INDIVIDUALLY. Put in a quantity of 4 for a complete set. For help selecting the right wheels, check out our Wheels & Tires Buyer's Guide.
The Enkei M52 Wheel is made for the enthusiast that is looking for a subtle, yet aggressive looking wheel. Offered in a stylish, split-spoke design, it offers excellent strength without compromising looks. The M52 is also offered in two show quality colors, perfect for those looking to finalize their vision of the perfectly stanced car.
- Offered in 15, 16, 17 and 18 inch sizes for popular modern applications.
- Available in Hyper Black or Matte Black finish.
- Spec E Inspected (Enkei's own stringent quality test which is more comprehensive than JWL standard).
- Affordable, Aggressive and Original!
Enkei M52 Wheel Hardware Information:
- Center Caps: Included.
- Lug Nuts: Accepts standard aftermarket lug nuts (sold separately).
- TPMS: Direct fit compatibility with most all factory TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) sensors.
- Hubcentric Rings: Not necessary if installed properly. The tapered aftermarket lug nuts this wheel accepts will automatically center the wheel if installed correctly (tighten each lug nut using a criss-cross pattern, usually to 80 lb-ft of torque each, and re-tighten each lug nut after about 100 miles of driving).