SOLD INDIVIDUALLY. Put in a quantity of 4 for a complete set. For help selecting the right wheels, check out our Wheels & Tires Buyer's Guide.
The Enkei GW8 wheel features a sharp, thin multi-spoke design. The GW8 is nicely decorated with the red accents to give the wheel that extra flare. The Spec E testing Enkei does on all the wheels, ensures that only the highest quality wheel makes it out into the market. Built under extreme and strict Enkei guidelines makes this wheel a solid option for the road warrior.
- Genuine Enkei Style at an affordable price.
- Offered in 17 and 18 inch sizes for modern applications.
- Available in Black with Red accents.
- Spec E Inspected (Enkei's own stringent quality test which is more comprehensive than JWL standard).
- MAT Technology (Most Advanced Technology). Enkei's unique rim forming technique that combines casting and spun techniques to create wheels lighter and stronger than the competition.
Enkei GW8 Wheel Hardware Information:
- Center Caps: Included.
- Lug Nuts: Accepts standard aftermarket lug nuts (sold separately).
- TPMS: Direct fit compatibility with most all factory TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) sensors.
- Hubcentric Rings: Not necessary if installed properly. The tapered aftermarket lug nuts this wheel accepts will automatically center the wheel if installed correctly (tighten each lug nut using a criss-cross pattern, usually to 80 lb-ft of torque each, and re-tighten each lug nut after about 100 miles of driving).