The all new Takeda Momentum Cold Air Intake System produces great power gains while still looking like a factory intake system. Compared to stock, the Takeda Momentum Cold Air Intake will flow over 30% more air! Depending on which application you chose, you will get either the Takeda Pro Dry S oil-free air filter or the Pro 5R five layer progressive mesh oiled filter. We recommend the Pro Dry S filter version because it uses a synthetic media that requires no oiling and can therefore never clog your MAF sensor. Applications which only feature the Pro 5R oiled filter will have a note about it.
- Looks similar to an OEM (factory) airbox, but flows over 30% more!
- Built-In Air Scoop and Heat Shield: Features a one-piece rotomolded air box that incorporates a built-in air scoop opening that captures cold air from the front of the vehicle.
- "Rounded Nose" Filter Top: An aerodynamic rounded filter top is used to reduce air resistance and direct airflow smoothly into the intake track.
- Sensor openings CNC machined to exact specifications, to ensure proper operation of your vehicle.
- Housing/Air Filter Interface: This intake system features a patent pending filter to air box interface that creates a flawless seal.
- "Loop" Intake Tube: This Momentum intake system features a unique "looped" tube engineered to improve low-end torque.
CARB Exemption Information: If you live in California, you are responsible for determining whether or not the intake you are purchasing is CARB Exempt (i.e. street legal in California) at the time of purchase. You can contact the manufacturer directly or use the approved CARB EO # Lookup Tool
. Keep in mind many applications that are not currently CARB Exempt are "pending" and could be CARB Exempt in the future.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
Don't have a 2012 Honda Civic?
The link bellow will drop you to the same takeda momentum cold air intake but for a different car