Sold in pairs (comes with two traction rods).
The DME Suspension rear traction rod can help you improve the response of your rear suspension in order to gain crisp handing during demanding conditions on the street or track. By replacing your worn out soft rubber bushings with high performance hard rubber (or spherical bushings on some applications) you can remove much of the unwanted "slop" from your rear suspension. These Stiffer arms and bushings can help reduce unwanted forward or backward movement and wheel hop during acceleration, braking or turning. Most applications are either anodized or powder coated DME red resulting in a high performance suspension part that looks as great as it performs. For best performance we recommended getting a professional alignment.
- Ideal for vehicles that have been lowered for function or style.
- Most applications allow caster and slight toe adjustments. For more toe adjustment, rear toe links should be used.
- Solid rubber bushing for direct suspension feedback (some applications equipped with pillow ball bushings).
- Most applications are made from T6061 Aluminum then anodized red for improved appearance and corrosion resistance.
- Perfect solution for proper alignment and to decrease tire wear.
- Superior strength design.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Dme Suspension Rear Adjustable Traction Rods but for a different car.