All Imports DME Rear Camber Kit
Actual Part May Vary
Imports that support DME Rear Camber Kit
DME Rear Camber Kit Description
Sold in pairs (comes with one camber arm for each rear wheel).
The DME Rear Camber kit is a valuable tool used by dedicated enthusiasts on and off the track to dial in the proper amount of camber for all different types of vehicle usage. These DME suspension arms offer an endless amount of adjust-ability and are a must for all track and drifting vehicles. Whether you need to return your camber to stock specs to maximize tire life or add additional camber to your track or show car a DME Suspension Rear Camber kit is one of the high performance parts that you'll need to get the job done right. After installing any camber kit we highly recommended getting a professional alignment.
- Most designs allow quick easy camber adjustments without unbolting camber arm from vehicle.
- Ideal for vehicles that have been lowered for function or style.
- Solid rubber bushing for direct suspension feedback (some applications equipped with pillow ball bushings).
- All suspension arms are made from T6061 Aluminum then anodized red for improved appearance and corrosion resistance.
- Saves weight over your OEM rear upper control arms.
- Perfect solution for proper alignment and to decrease tire wear.
- Superior strength design.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.