All Imports DME Front Tension Rods
Actual Part May Vary
Imports that support DME Front Tension Rods
DME Front Tension Rods Description
Sold in pairs (comes with two tension rods).
The DME Suspension Front Tension Rod set can help you improve the response of your front suspension in order to gain crisp handing during demanding conditions on the street or track. By replacing your worn out soft rubber bushings with high quality spherical bushings you can remove much of the unwanted "slop" from your front suspension. These Stiffer arms can help reduce unwanted forward or backward movement and allow you to adjust caster to improve handling during acceleration, braking or turning. Most applications are either anodized or powder coated DME red resulting in a high performance suspension part that looks as great as it performs. For best results, we highly recommended getting a professional alignment.
- Allows Caster to be adjusted for improved handling.
- Ideal for vehicles that have been lowered for function or style.
- Solid pillow ball bushings for improved response and feel.
- Most applications are made from T6061 Aluminum then anodized red for improved appearance and corrosion resistance.
- Perfect solution for proper alignment and to decrease tire wear.
- Superior strength design.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.