All Imports DME Rear Lower Control Arms
Actual Part May Vary
Imports that support DME Rear Lower Control Arms
DME Rear Lower Control Arms Description
Sold in pairs (comes with two rear lower control arms). Comes with bushings and bushing covers (when needed).
DME Suspension lower control arms are made from forged T6061 aluminum and come in a variety of colors. In addition to giving the underside of your vehicle a unique look, these DME control arms are much lighter than your stock ones, so they will decrease unsprung mass and improve the response of your rear suspension.
If your OEM control arms have worn out damaged bushings or they are just rusty and you'd like to get a fresh new look, the DME rear lower control arms are a great choice. The high performance hard rubber bushings will help you sharpen up the handling of your civic without causing the ride to be harsh. With the bright color options available you can get exactly what you need to have a clean custom look.
- Solid bushing for direct suspension feedback (some applications equipped with pillow ball bushings).
- Superior strength design.
- Ideal for vehicles that have been lowered for function or style.
- Adjustable anti-sway bar mounting holes.
- Stiffer rubber bushing material than OE bushings.
- Perfect solution to help maintain proper alignment and decrease tire wear.
- Made of forged T6061 Aluminum and anodized for improved appearance and corrosion resistance.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.