The Mishimoto Radiator Hose Sensor Adapter Kit makes it easy for you to install an aftermarket coolant temperature sensor in line to your Honda Accord Hybrid's radiator. In addition to providing a great location for accurate temperature readings, these radiator hose adapter kits are a nice way to dress-up the engine bay as well.
Each kit includes 2 hose clamps and 1 adapter with an 1/8" NPT fitting that can be used with most aftermarket sensors, as that is the common thread used.
- Made of high strength aluminum - able to withstand very high temperatures, very durable, and water tight.
- Provides the most accurate spot for putting your coolant temperature sensor.
- Includes a small bleed screw to allow air bubbles to be removed from the cooling system easily.
- Great engine dress-up item.
- Available in different sizes to fit almost any radiator hose application.
- 1/8" NPT fitting works with most aftermarket sensors.
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Fitment Notes: To determine which size hose you need, please measure your radiator hose at the point where you will want to install this hose adapter kit. You will most likely need to drain your coolant and cut a small amount out of your radiator hose to properly install this item.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.