Please note this product is NOT designed to replace factory HID or LED bulbs (please check your factory light bulb type before ordering).
If you're looking for an affordable and reliable full HID conversion kit to enhance the look of your Honda Accord Hybrid, then look no further. This HID kit uses the latest in High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon bulb technology, and is available in several different ultra-bright and vivid colors: 3000K Yellow, 6000K Pure White, 8000K Light Blue (our most popular), and 10000K Light Purple. Best of all, the installation is easy and it comes with everything you need to get up and running in no time. Simply unplug your current bulbs, put in the new HID bulbs, mount/plug-in in the ballasts, and you're done!
Important Public Road Usage Notes: It is a common misconception that aftermarket HID Kits like this one are road legal. To be clear, this product is not legal for public road use unless you have your headlights retrofitted and approved for use with this kind of HID Kit (which would be costly). Aftermarket HID Kits like this one typically are reserved for off-road show use only.
Important Fitment Info: The HID Kits with H11 bulbs (commonly used on fog lights) DO NOT come with plug and play connectors for the OEM lighting harness - you will have to manually wire the positive and negative wires on just those applications.
- True Xenon HID conversion.
- Full conversion for your headlights - comes with all wiring.
- Much better illumination and appearance compared to factory bulbs.
- Water and weather proof.
- The new slim and compact ballast design of this HID kit makes it easy to install in even more places.
- Will fit into stock or aftermarket headlights (so long as they use the same bulb type). Keep in mind this does imply a road legal setup (see usage notes below).
- Special 35W technology assures that your headlights will run cooler even though they are producing a much brighter light.
- Available in four colors: 3000K Yellow, 6000K Pure White, 8000K Light Blue (our most popular), and 10000K Light Purple.
- ISO Certified to be the highest quality in engineering and design.
- 1 Year Warranty.
Other Fitment Information: If you have non-factory (aftermarket) headlights, then you will have to choose one of the universal applications. IF YOU HAVE OR WILL PURCHASE THE HEADLIGHTS WE SELL, please view the product description page for your headlights to see which bulb type you need. Do not use with other aftermarket headlights unless you know it will work. When using with aftermarket PROJECTOR headlights, we recommend using the 6000K HID color to assure that your projector lenses last the longest. Also, when replacing any bulbs that are also used as DRL's (Daytime Running Lights), it is recommended the DRL system be disabled on those bulbs (usually very easy to do by just pulling a single fuse). Not doing so may negatively affect the life of the HID kit since the HID bulbs are not designed to run at the low voltage level that the DRL system uses.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The link bellow will drop you to the same Hid Xenon Bulb Conversion Kit but for a different car.