AEM has now released the ultimate safe tuning accessory for your Honda Fit. The AEM Failsafe Wideband UEGO O2 Air/Fuel AFR Boost/Vacuum Gauge is a combination of a wideband UEGO gauge and a built in electronic boost and vacuum gauge that is fully customizable. Starting with AEM's world renowned UEGO wideband gauge, an internal boost sensor and customizable gauge face were added, as well as a failsafe output that activates when there is an AFR outside your custom programmed limits to enable an engine protection device to be activated.
The gauge itself has two readings which can be configured to your preferences. The outer ring of the gauge is made of 24 3-color OLED's which can be configured to change colors from red to yellow to green at levels you choose. The interior of the gauge face has a digital number readout. This allows you to watch boost level and AFR/Lambda at the same time. Freeing up space for additional gauges, or keeping a low key look when your tuning.
The Failsafe Gauge comes with multiple faces and trim rings to match the look of any interior, and is fully programmable to allow you to customize the gauge to your specific setup. AEM includes a boost pressure sensor in the gauge that is capable of reading up to 30 PSI, a Bosch 4.2 LSU O2 sensor, and the software needed to configure the gauge. It doesn't stop there either. AEM also included enough internal memory in the unit for up to 3 hours of dataloging, so you can see what your car does in real driving, not just on the dyno. The failsafe circuit is designed to activate an electrical circuit like most programmable ECU's to either switch to a different MAP, pull timing, or activate a wastegate to prevent any damage if there is a lean condition.
- Any high performance vehicle owners who want a highly accurate AFR tuning tool with logging and a protection strategy that can save an engine from catastrophic failure will want this FAILSAFE device.
- Comes with 6 different faceplates and black and silver bezels.
- Displays both boost or vacuum and AFR or Lambda simultaneously on the same gauge!
- No free air calibration required – ever.
- Internal boost sensor.
- Bosch Wideband UEGO sensor and weld-in bung included.
- On-Board 3+ hour Datalogging capability at 20hz per parameter.
- Full color Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) Display in center, user selectable feature (boost/vacuum or AFR).
- 24 three-color sweeping LEDs, user selectable feature (boost/vacuum or AFR).
- Data analysis using AEMdata software.
- Common 52mm size.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.