CARB Compliance / Exemption Warning: If you live in California and your application for this product is not CARB Compliant / Exempt, then you cannot purchase it for public highway or street use (in that case it could only be used for formally sanctioned race use on a racing vehicle that may never be used on a public highway or street). If your application is not CARB Compliant / Exempt and you're shipping to California, our system will let you know on the final checkout page.
HKS created the first electronic boost controller kit for automotive use, and has relentlessly improved the design from there. The pinnacle of HKS's engineering prowess is the HKS EVC boost controller series. Offering the most advanced boost controller features the EVC is the system that all other manufacturers strive to copy. HKS now offers two versions of the EVC system to fit the budget of any customer. Compatible with turbos pushing up to 36 PSI (250 kPa). Each system comes with the display unit, wiring harnesses, boost control solenoid, and basic installation hardware. The EVC system with Easy Writer Software is required to use the more advanced features of the EVC system.
For the budget conscience customer the EVC-S Boost controller is the perfect mix of high performance functions and simple usability, with a very small form factor.
- Dual boost control levels.
- kPa or PSI display options.
- Control for boost response, offset, and solenoid duty cycle.
- Overboost and Drop-Boost warning function.
- Peak-Hold display option.
- Display styled to match HKS Turbo Timer.
- Lockable Data.
- Self Diagnosing function.
The full EVC 6 Boost Control System is they boost controller all others are measured by. It offers unparalleled performance and the features to handle even the fastest race setups. The EVC 6 is designed to offer smoother boost curves and quicker response. Many new functions make this the perfect system to set up everything from a stock or bolt on turbo to a full race Acura TL turbo system. The newest version is the EVC 6 IR, which features a upgraded screen, among other things.
EVC 6 IR Functions:
- All functions of the EVC-S are included in the EVC 6 IR system.
- User selectable Target Boost setting.
- MAP correction to fine tune the system based on engine parameters.
- Boost and 2 additional channel data logging.
- Scramble Boost Function.
- Analog and Digital boost monitoring.
- Customizable display options.
- Bright LED display with dimmer function.
- Correction map grid point is enlarged to 10x10.
- Pressure correction range is increased to -180-180.
- EVC 6's TFT full color monitor is upgraded for better visibility with a new color pattern.
- Monitor Navigation System easily leads the user to the correct setting and logging screens.
- The proven Stepping Motor is utilized as a valve unit.
Tuning Note: As with any boost controller, if used to raise boost significantly (more than 2-3 PSI) we strongly recommend a full ECU re-tune for best performance and engine life.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.