CT Engineering Supercharger Kits are high-end specialty products that are built to order. The ETA for each application does differ, so we will always contact you after your order is placed with the most accurate ETA we can get. Of course, feel free to call or email us beforehand to get a time estimate as well.
This CT Engineering (formerly Comptech USA) Supercharger Kit is one of the best power modifications you can make to your performance Acura TSX. This product was designed from the ground up with quality, reliability, and durability in mind, and the installation is simple and completely bolt-on (no extra modifications or engine upgrades are required). Not only that, but CT Engineering Supercharger Kits come complete with a tuning solution, which will ensure that your ECU is tuned perfectly for your new supercharger right out of the box. What's more, many of these Acura TSX supercharger kits are CARB Certified for street use in California! That means if you live in California, you can still legally pass smog tests with this kit installed.
Please note that after purchasing this kit, you may be required to send your ECU for reflashing or have to return your stock crank pulley for a refund of a core charge. We have instructions on how to proceed with this if you need them. Please also include any return or Reflash documentation included in the kit with your shipment.
- Very linear increase in boost as RPMs increase.
- All base kits with CT Engineering supplied Reflash are CARB Certified for street use in California.
- Runs at a very safe boost level of about 5 PSI (some applications run higher).
- Impressive mid-range throttle response and top-end performance.
- Complete "bolt-on" kit, requires no other engine modifications.
- Most applications include a tuning solution for your ECU.
- The addition of intake, headers, and cat-back exhaust is highly recommended.
- Detailed and thorough installation instructions.
- Trans Coolers recommended for automatic transmission cars.
- Even includes Denso Iridium 1 step colder spark plugs (on most applications).
- 2 year warranty on standard Stage 1 kits (using the provided tune).
Optional Parts: If you will be installing a boost gauge, we recommend ordering the CT Engineering boost gauge adapter kit, which contains the hose barb to manifold fitting and 6 feet of OEM vacuum tubing. To maximize power with this supercharger, we recommend getting an intake, headers, and full cat-back exhaust system. On some systems, headers may warrant a re-tune and may effect emissions status. You may also need to upgrade your clutch due to the increased power levels.
Other Recommendations: Please only use premium fuel (91 octane or better). Colder spark plugs are recommended as well, if they are available and your kit does not already come with them.
Some supercharger kits require a core charge on your stock parts. This additional fee will be refunded upon the return of a stock undamaged part.
Availability: Unless otherwise noted, this product is usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.
View CT Engineering Supercharger Kit for All Acura TSX Years
or All Imports