The K-Pro Version 4 (V4) has a more powerful processor, enhanced on board datalogging, faster upload and datalogging, live tuning and autotune, Bluetooth, ethanol sensor input, dash outputs, advanced protection and closed loop wideband support. This builds upon the Version 3 (V3) K-Pro, which added 8 additional analog inputs, 3 times the programming speed, double the datalogging memory, and security functions! All K-Pros must be used on MANUAL TRANSMISSION VEHICLES ONLY! Also, if your vehicle or engine was not made for the U.S. market, please contact us as you may not be able to use this product or we may have to supply you with a special version of it.
The Hondata K Series Programmable ECU, also known as the K-Pro, will provide a significant increase in performance, and allows you to have full control over the tuning and calibration of your engine's management system. The K-Pro consists of hardware modifications that will allow you to have full access to the calibrations of fuel, ignition, VTEC windows and much more. Hondata also made it simple to make changes to your tune, simply by allowing most any user to plug in their computer or laptop via the USB port and make changes with the easy-to-use KManager editing software. KManager allows you to control fuel and ignition with 16x20 calibration tables and compensate for VTEC tuning. You can also trim fuel depending on fuel injector size, starting conditions (cold morning starts), and throttle application. With so many features available, it is basically like installing a Plug and Play Engine Management System that offers the reliability and functions of a stock ECU!
: After your order is completed and processed, you will receive a package (.zip file) via email that will contain all the information you need to complete your K-Pro. The free shipping you get on this product covers the return 1-2 day shipping from Hondata - IT DOES NOT COVER THE SHIPPING TO HONDATA. There may be an additional shipping charge for customers who live outside the 48 states. TOTAL TURNAROUND TIME FROM WHEN HONDATA RECEIVES YOUR ECU TO WHEN YOU GET IT BACK IS 2-4 BUSINESS DAYS. Keep in mind that shipping your ECU to Hondata is not even necessary if you select an application that says "New PRB ECU" in it.
- Uses stock ECU enclosure.
- Utilizes a USB connection for fast communication speeds with the tuning computer or laptop.
- Full control over calibrations with the proprietary KManager Windows software.
- Base maps and calibrations for common engine upgrades and modifications.
- Capable of data-logging sensors and running parameters onto a connected laptop or computer.
- 2MB of on-board data-logging memory (10-110 minutes of data-logging).
- Full control of fuel trims for different sized injectors, boost levels, running conditions, etc.
- TPS based mapping for ITB (Individual Throttle Body) set-ups.
- Expanded fuel and ignition tables with customizable RPM and Load (or TPS) indexes.
- Configurable to any MAP sensor (up to 5 Bar and above).
- Built in engine protection from over-boost/lean conditions.
- Launch control capabilities.
- Live tuning and autotune.
- Bluetooth support.
- Ethanol sensor input.
- Dash outputs.
- Turbo anti-lag Control.
- Three multi-purpose outputs for staged nitrous control, fan switch control, EVAP control, etc.
- Supports lambda tracing from the stock wideband O2 sensor.
- Closed loop wideband support.
- Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) output capabilities for a boost control solenoid.
- 16x20 cell fuel and ignition tables for high speed and low speed VTEC tuning.
- Fuel cut controlled rev limiter.
- RPM, fuel, and ignition controls for both anti-lag and launch control tuning.
- Adjustable VTEC window tunable for load and throttle input parameters.
- Adjustable idle speed.
- Closed loop control for custom fuel trim capabilities.
- User definable boost cut settings for both hot and cold running conditions.
- Intake air temperature compensations and trims.
- User definable fuel, ignition, and boost settings based on gear and RPM parameters.
- User defined data-logging trigger conditions.
- Security functions.
K Series Engine Swap Notes:
- Must use one of the following ECU types: 2002-2004 Acura RSX (PRB or PND).
- Requires the use of a 2002-2004 Acura RSX Engine Harness and a 2002-2004 Acura RSX Manual Transmission.
- Base maps are only available for the K20A2, K20A3 (RSX Base), K20A3 (Civic Si), and K20A engines.
- As with the other K-Pro applications, you can supply your own ECU for modification, or you can choose to purchase a new PRB ECU.
Availability and Condition: Unless otherwise noted, this product is in brand new condition and usually in stock at one of our warehouses, or will ship directly from the manufacturer.